Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
The Recycled Claim Standard (RCS) and Global Recycled Standard (GRS) are international, voluntary standards that set requirements for third-party certification of recycled input and chain of custody. The shared goal of the standards is to increase the use of recycled materials. The GRS includes additional criteria for social and environmental processing requirements and chemical restrictions.
Objectives of RCS and GRS:
· Alignment of recycled definitions across multiple applications.
· Verify recycled content in products
· Provide consumers (both brands and end consumers) with a tool to make informed decisions.
· Reduce harmful impact of production to people and the environment.
· Provide assurance that products are processed more sustainably.
· Drive higher percentages of recycled content in products.
Prime 4 B Solutions
B-5/53, 2nd Floor, Sector 5, Rohini, Delhi - 110085, India
Mobile : +91-9582116640, +91-9310826642
Call Us : 08048115430
E-mail : email@example.com