OEKO-TEX is one of the world's best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 is an independent testing and certification system for textile raw materials, intermediate and end products, from fibres through to finished garments, home textiles and including accessories such as labels, threads and buttons used on finished products. Examples of items eligible for certification include; raw and dyed yarns, woven and knitted fabrics, home textiles, garments, carpets, rugs and foam product.
The advantages of OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100:
• Increased product safety for consumers
• Greater customer confidence
• Increase in your company’s credibility
• Testing by independent institutes
• Stricter limits than most international standards
• Science-based criteria catalogue updated annually
• Standard label worldwide
• Regular quality assurance